Monday, July 26, 2010

It All Started with the Big Bang…

I have to admit that my favorite TV show right now is The Big Bang Theory. I absolutely love Jim Parsons (pictured above with a cute friend). Sheldon (Parsons) and Penny's (Kaley Cuoco) interactions on the show are just too funny. I have to also say that I find Kunal Nayyarwho plays Raj Koothrappali on the show to be kinda hot.

The title from this post comes from the show’s theme song. I know, I'm a geek (as if, you couldn’t figure it out by this blog, LOL), but I still like the show.

The theme song of The Big Bang Theory is a song from the Bare Naked Ladies called, “The History of Everything.”  I love this song.  What is not to like, except that technically, they built the pyramids before they built the wall.  Listen to the song, and you will know what I mean.

No comments: