Friday, May 13, 2011

Sorry Guys

tumblr_lebb0hvkth1qd7nc3o1_1280

Thank you for your patience the last day or so.  Blogger has been undergoing maintenance for about the last 24 hours. During that time, all of my posts since Wednesday night were deleted during this maintenance. Also, the comments were deleted as well. I had been in the process of answering comments when Blogger shut down.  Hopefully, the comments will be recovered, but I am not holding out a lot of hope.  I have re-uploaded the posts that were saved to my computer. Blogger seems to be up and running again now, though it still has a few problems.

2 comments:

fan of casey said...

Joe: No need to apologize, it's not your fault and there's little you can do about it. But I do appreciate getting a look at buddha boy. :-)

Joe said...

FOC: Glad you liked Buddha boy, he just looked like the right image to use for this post. As for Blogger, life goes on...