Friday, January 13, 2012

The Blahs


Since I had the day off today, I had planned on blogging this morning when I got up, but when I woke up, I still had a bit of the blahs.  We probably all have them at some point, so I decided to take the day for myself.  So I remained lazy all day today.  Sorry for not posting my usual post, but I hope that you all will forgive me.  The good thing is, I am currently feeling better.  I think that maybe I have actually caught up on my sleep deficit, and the blahness that I was feeling yesterday is not so blah anymore.  I hope that you all have had a wonderful day today, I know that I have had some wonderful sleep.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whew! That creeping crud is tough to get rid of. Glad you feeling better, and you are forgiven for not posting in your usual manner! But hey, we all need some time off occasionally.

Peace <3
Jay

Unknown said...

what are you getting your phd in?
i am also in grad school

-El

fan of casey said...

Joe: Take a break and let HRH post for you one of these days, she comes with a different perspective/view of the world.

MAC said...

I'm there with you. I don't know if it's the wintertime blues or what, but all I want to do is sleep.

MAC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
silvereagle said...

Yes, missed your good morning comments, but glad you are doing something for yourself there --getting over the blahs!! Smile and enjoy the day...