Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Blue Week


Do you ever have one of those weeks when you just feel down and depressed?  I seem to be having what I call a blue week, a week when nothing seems to go right, you're in a constant bad mood, and you just feel down and depressed.  There have been a few bright spots, but it's been two to three bright spots for a hundred dreary spots.  I just feel like the universe is aligned against me this week. The thing is, it's not just one or two things I can name, but so many different things have happened that all seemed to be bad.  Hopefully, the end of week will be an improvement on the beginning.  Quite honestly, it will have to be, I don't think I could handle it getting worse. 
I do like the picture above though.  It just seems melancholy and hopeful at the same time.  Plus, I love the colors, the purples, yellows, blues, and browns just blend together perfectly.

5 comments:

iama{GAY}tkeeper said...

I normally have a blue day once a month, hope you get back to you soon

x said...

Cheer up buddy. I have been in these funks, particularly with some work stress over the past year. It will get better!

Anonymous said...

I know how it goes, dude. Been there, done that, got the scars. It WILL get better!

Love the picture, that put a smile on my face.

Peace <3
Jay

Dean said...

You'll find something interesting and dive into it. That will get you out of your "blue week." Maybe it's time to seriously look for a boyfriend. My blue periods are usually set off by stress or loneliness.

silvereagle said...

Think of and reflect upon some of the "old" church music ---"Count your many blessings and see what God has done..." " I come to the garden alone...and He walks with me..." "How long has it been since you walked with the Lord..." "Just a closer walk with thee..""Come, come ye saints and from your labors rest..."

Praying for and with you my friend.