Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Nipples


This is a totally off the wall post, but I have that prerogative on occasion.  I have a thing for nipple piercings on men.  It's the only piercing I ever thought I might get, though I doubt I will ever get the nerve to do so.  I think the first time I ever got turned on to a nipple piercing was a scene on a TV show.  (I don't remember what show it was but I vaguely remember it being on the Sci-Fi Channel.  It was several years ago before they changed to the SyFy Channel.)  One of the characters in the show, not even a main character, was making out with a girl and she sucked on his nipple piercing taking it into her mouth and pulling on his nipple.  I remember thinking how incredibly sexy that looked and how incredible it must have felt.  It turned me on enough that I do remember that I watched the whole series (though I can't remember what it was) because this was the first scene on the premiere episode.

With that being said, this is more of a mental turn on.  I've never been with a guy who had a nipple piercing.  I do find them incredibly sexy though, especially on a well-defined chest.  Nice pectoral muscles on a guy, gets me every time.  They don't have to be super defined either, but just slightly defined.  It's just one of those things that drives me wild, and I just felt like sharing that bit of information, even if it might be TMI.

So tell me, is there something that totally turns you on and you can't explain why?  What drives you wild?

7 comments:

JiEL said...

What a special subject here...

Not to TMI for me, it's just one of our aspect of being human and gay.
As you said, that kind of piercing is very sexy but it depends on whom it is. I love and it gets me ON when someone play with my nipples... I just purrrr like a cat...

As many fashion clothings, not everyone can wear those properly.
Just think of a mini-speedo worn by a «fat» man... YUKKY!
Or thight leggings on a obese woman.... RE-YUKKY... LOL!!

To me, I also have a «turn-on» secret...
I just MELTDOWN in front of a man with those little sexy, cute small ears..
The best example I can think of is the ears of Colton Haynes.
I'd give anything to touch, kiss, suck those so «CUTE» ears....
Now you know ONE of my special turn-ons....

Have a nice wednesday...
PS. I wont miss the new season oponing of ARROW this evening..
Stephen Amell is so HOT AND Colton Haynes also play in ARROW,...
I'm also discovering the new serie «SHIELD» filled with so cute guys....

xxx

Joe said...

Everything about Colton Haynes turns me on. I will also be watching Arrow tonight.

Anonymous said...

A tall lean man with a hairy chest does it for me. Not sure why.

Mike said...

Nipple piercings, a guy in briefs, and a guy smoking a cigarette. LOL.

JiEL said...

Well, as I was expecting, Stephen Amell ad Colton Haynes are making me want to lick the screen each time I see them..
This new episode was....WOOOOFFF!
Forgot to tell that Stephen Amell's ears are eatable to...
Not to mention ALL of him..
I'll have some «dirty» dreams tonight...
(((( HUGS ))))

silvereagle said...

Hot firm buns on top of long legs in tight pants

RB said...

Nipples are the only thing I would pierce too, but I'd never really do it.

I can't imagine how anyone can pierce their cock. That's gross to me.