Sunday, November 10, 2013

Healing


And the Lord will take away from you all sickness, and none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which you knew, will he inflict on you, but he will lay them on all who hate you.
Deuteronomy 7:15 

You shall serve the Lord your God, and he will bless your bread and your water, and I will take sickness away from among you.
Exodus 23:25
I still have a bad cold, though it is getting better.  I had planned to write a post continuing the topic of temptation, but I just haven't felt like typing much.  Since the time in the Garden of Eden when Adam and Eve disobeyed God there has been sickness on earth. Sometimes we suffer from a common cold virus (as I do now) or maybe we are sick with a more serious disease. Regardless of the type of sickness; there are many Bible verses for the sick.  I have included two such verses above.  I hope that you are all doing well, and may God bless each of you.

3 comments:

silvereagle said...

As an old physician friend says about a cold --- "Come see me and I will give you some medicine and in about ten days you will be over it. Or, just wait ten days without the medicine and you will be over the cold!"

Well, by now you should be on the path to full recovery!!!

Anonymous said...

Boy, this one is lingering! I hate it when that happens. I just want to get sick, get over it, and be done with it.

Peace <3
Jay

David Jeffreys said...

Chicken soup! Proven to be the best remedy.

Feel better soon, and that's an order!