Saturday, March 15, 2014

Moment of Zen: Spring



Even though Spring is officially still a week away, and some of you still have snow on the ground, here in Alabama, Spring had sprung.  Bit it is springing elsewhere too.  A friend of mine in Minnesota sent me a message the other day, because he finally some grass after months of only ice and snow.  He was very excited and reminded me of just how much I love Spring and all of its beauty.  The signs of Spring are always exciting to me, and for my friends in the North, I am sure that the first signs of spring are very exciting, especially after a winter that some are saying is the coldest it's been in decades.


2 comments:

silvereagle said...

Spring has sprung
The grass is riz
I wonder where
The flowers is......

Welcome Spring!! Great to have you back once more!!!!!

Michael Dodd said...

I looked out the window the other day at the back yard and saw something I had not seen for months -- some of the YARD! It is mostly still covered with snow -- up to a foot in places -- but we are getting there little by slowly.