Monday, May 26, 2014

Bon Voyage!


A friend of mine sent me this picture as a "bon voyage" for my cruise, and I thought it was absolute perfection for this post.  As this post publishes, I will be on my way to get on the ship.  I am very excited.  I've never been on a cruise before, even though I was supposed to go on one back in January.  I keep feeling that something is going to stop me from going this time, bus so far so good.

Though I am going on this cruise with my mother, I do hope I can get away from her occasionally to explore the boat on my own (and explore some of the men on the boat).  One friend told me, "Have fun.  If he seems hot and fun, fuck him for me."  Another friend suggested I find a nice gay couple to have a ménage à trois with.  I think both seem like a good plan.  I will just have to see how it goes.  I am trying to be bolder and more adventurous,this I am trying to get out of my shell a little.  That doesn't necessarily mean sex, but maybe I will meet some fun people onboard.

No Internet access until I get back on Saturday, so I have scheduled my regular posts throughout the week.  I have a post set up for Saturday, but if I am able, I will do a quick post when I'm back in port.

Love you all.  Have a wonderful Memorial Day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful pic!!!

Anonymous said...

Have a GREAT TIME!!!!

Peace <3
Jay

Anonymous said...

Hope you are having a great time, my friend. I will be on the big gay cruise in February.

I wrote an article on it. Try out the Friends of Dorothy meetings, check out the men's sauna, and yes, a nice gay couple could be a lot of fun. Also try the very top deck at night.

Wish I was there too!

Anonymous said...

Loved the photo. Have fun ;)

nikki said...

I hope you had a fabulous time!