Monday, May 5, 2014

Cinco de Mayo



Tequila shots anyone?  I try to limit my tequila intake, unless I'm ready to party and am in the right crowd.  See, tequila makes me horny and very flirtatious.  So whether it's in a margarita, or someone, somehow has convinced me to take tequila shot, everybody better watch out because I'm on the prowl.  Today, is the day for tequila for Americans.  It's Cinco de Mayo, which most Americans thinks means Mexican Independence Day, which it is not.  For those of you who do not know, here is an explanation of Cinco de Mayo:
May 5. Mexican holiday commemorating the Mexican victory over the French at Puebla in 1862. The French army, better-equipped and far larger than the Mexican army, had been sent by Napoleon III to conquer Mexico. The Mexicans, under Gen. Ignacio Zaragoza, defeated the French at Puebla, inflicting serious losses. The French withdrew to the coast but returned the next year to take Puebla; they would control most of Mexico for the next four years. Cinco de Mayo celebrations often include music, dancing, and parades.
In America, we tend to used this as an excuse to drink margaritas and take tequila shots.



I think it's a great day to also celebrate the beauty of Latino men.  I've always heard that there is nothing like a Latin lover.





2 comments:

silvereagle said...

Hey, guy...Have a bottle of tequila waiting for you and for me...or for anyone else!!!

Anonymous said...

Can't handle straight tequila...margaritas are OK! Would love to have a Latin lover, too.

Peace <3
Jay