Thursday, September 4, 2014

Time Management


First of all, the photo above has nothing really to do with the post, but I loved it and wanted to use it.  That being said, I saw a tweet yesterday by my friend and fellow teacher Robert (@seminole94) that said, "At some point this school year I'm going to feel like I'm ahead of the game. I'm guessing that'll be around June."  I feel the same way.  The Rolling Stones may have sang "Time is on my side, yes it is," but I don't often feel that way. Time is not on my side, no it is not.  I was in the midst of writing a post for last night, and I realized that it was going to be a fairly long one with a lot of editing and it had already grown late, so I decided that I'd postpone it for another day, either Friday or Monday.

Anyway, there's a lot going on and I'm just trying to keep my head above water without wearing myself out in the meantime.


4 comments:

Michael Dodd said...

I am sure we can all relate to the time problem. I have learned that I always have enough time -- but I seldom have it right now, which is when I want it.

Robert said...

Thanks for the shout out! Very nice to know someone else feels the same way. I'm hopeful that this weekend will provide me the opportunity to get caught up.

Hopefully.

Have a great Thursday!

Amanda said...

Try not to stress too much. There is always something that needs to be done or has a deadline. Just enjoy each day as it comes and find one good thing about each day no matter how small. :)

Anonymous said...

I live by my Google Calendar. It dictates almost every moment of every day. Without it, I'd be lost. It's the only way I don't double schedule, forget things (love SMS reminders)...much easier to keep my life in alignment!

Peace <3
Jay