Thursday, October 23, 2014

Just A Pretty Picture



Ok, I'm sure he really is more than just a pretty picture.  He's a real human being (just a real pretty one, at that), and one who has the good taste to like Coke out of the bottle (I'd share a Coke with him any day).  The truth is, I was doing school work last night until about 9:45 and decided a short post would have to do. I wasn't up for staying up too late. I will admit I did take a nap when I got home from school because Edith decided last night to make her bed on my forehead at 1am and not finally settle down to sleep until 3am, so I lost two hours of sleep.  Then when I woke from my nap, it was time for dinner, followed by Mysteries of Laura, and chatting with a friend.  Not wasting time by any means, but it also meant that I didn't have time to write a long post, and since I have drama practice before school tomorrow morning, I have to get up much earlier than usual.  So today is just a pretty picture with a gorgeous cowboy.  Oh, and here's a bonus pic of the same guy, just for fun.


3 comments:

silvereagle said...

Love those farm boys!!! Bet there are some in your area for sure!!!

Jay M. said...

Sweet!

Peace <3
Jay

Amanda said...

Very nice! :)