Wednesday, April 15, 2015

A Break



I am taking a break from blogging today.  Well, I guess it's not really a break since I am posting something, but this post isn't much of anything.  I was busy last night with a few projects that I've been working on that had to be done last night, and I didn't have much time for a substantive post.  My headaches also returned for the past two days, so I could really on concentrate on those tasks that had to be done.  The headache was better by the time I went to bed last night, so I'm hoping it will be gone all together today.

If you do want something to read and you haven't done this already, check out my post from Monday that was scheduled to post but that I didn't realize it had not posted until Monday night. It discusses first experiences at a gay bar.  I'd love to hear your comments on that subject.

No comments: