Saturday, June 27, 2015

Moment of Zen: Wet Dreams


OMG, did I have a sweet dream about 24 hours ago. I can't believe this but I had a wet dream. I thought only teenagers had those, but it was so intense.
I dreamed that I had come back from dinner and there was my roommate/boyfriend/whatever, and I just went up to him and grabbed his crotch and said, I want dessert.
He was wearing jeans and he flipped over and showed me his ass, and I began to bite and eat his ass through his jeans. By this time, I am rock hard.
I begin to pull down his jeans licking and nibbling as I go, high on his scent and just as I got his jeans halfway down his ass, almost at the exact moment in the picture above, I came.
The smells, the feelings, everything seemed so real.  I assumed it was just a dream, but when I woke, I felt a wetness and realized that I really had cum in my shorts just as I had in my dream.
It was an amazing experience.  I've only ever experienced a wet dream once or twice in my life before this one.  I can't decide if I should be embarrassed or just enjoy the experience.

7 comments:

Michael Dodd said...

Enjoy!

Susan said...

Sounds delightful, Joe. I would definitely go with "enjoy." We have to take these small pleasures in life where we find them. And btw, so well-described. Have you ever thought of writing m/m romance? You may have untapped talent. :)

Anonymous said...

ENJOY it.

JiEL said...

Lucky man you are..

ENJOY and hope you'll have more of those «wet dreams»...

I don't have such dreams anymore. Just rare sensual ones but very rarely..

IF I'd experienced some «ejaculation», it'll be in my bed sheets because I always sleeep naked...

ENJOY, ENJOY... YESSSS !

Dean said...

I've only had maybe two wet dreams in my life, and have no pre-cum. Enjoy it while it lasts!

Joe said...

Cool, because it's something that happens to teenagers not grown men. But to be honest, I did look it up and it is not that uncommon in men my age, just less common than with teenagers who aren't masturbating enough. The weird thing is, I had just had an orgasm (through masturbation) before I went to sleep that night.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy it. It's an incredible thing, when you think about: ejacualtion without physical stimulation. Such an occurrence demonstrates the power of our minds and imaginations. Wondrous!