Thursday, July 16, 2015

The Present



Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present.
Bil Keane

I was staying with my granny last night to give my mother a break, and I had limited internet access at her house.  Therefore, I was having trouble deciding on a topic today, so a quote will have to suffice.  
By the way, I've begun reading Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee that came out this week.  I can't wait to finish it so I can review it.  Is anyone else reading it?

2 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Joe,

I will respond by saying, not yet. To Kill a Mockingbird, as a book and a film, had a huge affect on me and I am not ready to take those characters into the future. I can imagine, though, especially with you living so much of your life in Alabama, this book has a special interest for you, and I do look forward to your review. :)

Unknown said...

Not yet. I need to re-read TKAM first, it's been at least 40 years since I read it!

Peace <3
Jay