Thursday, November 19, 2015

Getting Ready



Right now as I post this, I'm getting ready for work.  If either of these guys were helping me, I'd surely be late. Anyway, I had a post I'd planned to write today, but I got engrossed in catching up with How to Get Away with Murder in time for its midseason finale, and I didn't get it written. When I finished watching that, I went to bed early. Have a great day, and I plan to post what I think will be an interesting post tomorrow, and I hope it will gain a lot of comments.  Until then...

4 comments:

silvereagle said...

Your Vermont neighbors I bet! :-)

Michael Dodd said...

And it looks like they use good oral hygiene!

JiEL said...

Nice to see your so entousiastic about your new job and maybe discovering some cute ones around...

For me I've been «in touch» with a nice 23yo young man and last Sunday was SOOOOO HOT.. A wonderful kisser and more....

Cheers from Montreal.

Amanda said...

I'll take two please! Lovely pic. :)