Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Business Trip


I'm away on business. I love that my job allows me to travel and with all expenses paid.  I have another interview to conduct tomorrow and then I will be heading home.  While I love traveling, I am looking forward to being back in my bed. My back has been hurting since Saturday, and all of the driving I have been doing--Vermont to Massachusetts, Massachusetts to Connecticut, and today Connecticut to Vermont. It's been sort of a whirlwind tour of New England.


2 comments:

silvereagle said...

Enjoy the scenery....hope it is not all white!!! Maybe even some upright two legged variety...even with being fully clothed, men can still be beautiful!!!

Michael Dodd said...

When my parents visited me in Boston, I took them to Rhode Island, New Hamsphire, Maine and Vermont. Being from Texas, they could not get over how many states we could drive through in just a day or so.

When we were visiting the nuns in Barrington, Rhode Island, several mentioned that the local supermarket had closed and now they had to drive into Warren to do their shopping. After my parents commiserated with them for a while, one of the younger nuns said, "It's all of three miles away."