Thursday, July 28, 2016

Still Congested



I'm still congested and had quite a headache last night. I watched what I could of the DNC, which I think has been going much better than the RNC last week. Last night was a tearjerker at times, especially when the mother of an Orlando victim spoke. I really enjoyed when the stars of Broadway sang "What the World Needs Now Is Love." It was particularly nice to see Cagney and Lacey together again. All in all, it was a powerful night at the convention.

I also want to say, the night before Bill Clinton gave a wonderful speech. It was classic Clinton, and I don't think anyone else could have put such a human face on Hillary and be able to give her history like he did. The speech made Hillary real like nothing else could have done.

1 comment:

JiEL said...

I was also watching the DNC on TV.

As a Canadian, I'm always concern of what is going on in USA having many friends there too.

But I think that Obama's speech NAILED all at the end of the evening.
What a speaker, what a great leader (even if I know that many Republicans HATE him) and his speech was filled with very good points which demonstrate that he can be sensitive to his people.

LOVE not HATE is the main message here.

ALL the men and women that came on stage did deliver the most emotional and love messages.
To me, USA is still a great country and always was one for decades.

The Trump argument is a false one and very demagogic one too.
He scores on fright and hate of basic American low class people.

Hope that last evening LOVE messages will be heard by ALL USA people.