Thursday, March 23, 2017

Thursday



I almost went to bed last night without scheduling a blog post. I happened to remember it just as I was trying to fall asleep. I spent last night catching up on a few tv shows. I watched Fued on FX. If you aren't watching Feud you should be. It's about the feud between Betty Davis and Joan Crawford. It's quite interesting. Then it watched Dancing with the Stars. Let me just say, Bonner Bolton is one more sexy cowboy. He's worth watching the show for. Him and Gleb, one of the dance coaches. Gleb is also an underwear model. He is sex on legs.

3 comments:

JiEL said...

I had to share this with you.

http://www.ottawasun.com/2017/03/22/parliaments-first-ever-lgbtq2-secretariat-announced

Mistress Maddie said...

I too am enjoying Feud....as a huge Crawford fan. But a good friend of mine who is a huge Hollywood historian won't watch. While he says the timeline and most facts are correct, the performances are way off, as he says they are portraying them way to soft.The real Bette was much more nasty and bitchy and Crawford was downright snotty and a thought as nails. And he couldn't believe Catherine Zeta Jones was cast of Olivia DE Havilland, the worst cast of the year.

I says, can't you just relax and enjoy the campy good time?!?!? It just a fun show!

dan said...

I watched some of this while staying in Austin, it was pretty good acting and sign of the times.