Friday, November 24, 2017

Black Friday



I have to be at the doctor's office at 8:30 this morning. He's going to tell me two things: I need to lose weight and I need a sleep study. I want to lose weight, that's a no brainer, but I dread doing a sleep study. I'm pretty sure I have sleep apnea, but I don't want to have to wear a mask to sleep in. Anyway, that's going to be the first part of my morning.

After the doctor's appointment, I plan to go do a little bit of shopping. I need a new dress overcoat that will look good with my new suit. I plan to go to just two stores, which I hope will not be overcrowded, and if I can't find what I want, I have one picked out online to order.

If it's late enough after that is done, then I plan to go get some sushi for lunch. I try to eat sushi at least once a month. I believe I'm due. I may also go get a haircut, but I haven't made up my mind on that just yet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the doctor Hope your Thanksgiving was good

naturgesetz said...

If they say you need a device to deal with sleep apnea, I suppose it's worth at least giving it a try.

MartyP said...

I knew for years that I had sleep apnea and refused to even discuss it with a doctor because I could not stand the though of wearing a mask. Almost 5 years during a thorough physical I admitted it to my doctor and had the sleep study. Long story short it was the best decision I ever made. My blood pressure went down, I sleep better than I ever have and cannot imagine trying to sleep without it.