Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Interviews



I had what seemed to be a successful interview yesterday with the HR director in Chicago. There would be a lot of perks to this job. I just hope that the job isn’t more than I can handle. It would be a great opportunity though, and a challenge I would relish. I will know Monday or Tuesday whether I made it to the second round of interviews, which from how the HR director was talking, I have a good chance at a second interview. The second interview would take place probably sometime next week over Skype.

I have another interview this afternoon for the job in Florida. The job in Florida would have to pay a significant amount for me to take it, but it’s worth pursuing and it’s good interviewing practice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya, Joe, congratulations so far. Roderick

Anonymous said...

Good Luck. Chicago or Florida? I always say "Do something that scares you!" That's how we grow.