Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas



Merry Christmas, everyone. I hope each of you has a wonderful day. 'It's the season to be jolly. I know a lot of us are with family, and that can be rather tiring, especially if you aren't out. The best thing to do is to make the best of the situation. Enjoy the fellowship, ignore the snide remarks or questions, and open your presents with glee. I'm staying mostly with my parents this holiday, and they constantly argue with one another. I've learned just to tune them out and focus on what I have to be joyful and thankful for in this life. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Belated Christmas wishes to you, Joe. Over the holiday season, my computer gets banished due to the horde or offspring and attachments visiting. But the post Christmas sales allow me at last to get on my laptop and send you greetings. Roderick