Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentines Day


Well, it's Valentines Day, and once again I am single with no prospects in sight. I know most people like to have chocolate on Valentines Day, but I personally have never been that big of a chocolate fan unless it contains caramel or peanut butter. I'd much rather have fruit flavored candy. I know that puts me in the weird category, but I like fruity candy better than chocolate. Well, I doubt I will get either today as it will just be another day at work. I hope all of you have a wonderful and loving day, and if you have a significant other realize how blessed you are.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Joe. Your post heart picture is stunning. Thank you for sharing. V Day is also considered a friendship day. Granted, it's not the same as romantic love, but having friends who truly care for you is also a blessing. Take care. <3

Anonymous said...

Jose, Susan is right. If affection counts for anything, you have hers and mine. Roderick

Joe said...

Thank you, both, that means so much to me.